3 year structural warranty
- New trailers are covered by a thirty-six (36) month chassis warranty issued by Coastline Trailers, 104 Lower Mountain Road, Queensland 4655.
- The Warranty entitles the original purchaser from the date of delivery to FREE STRUCTURAL REPAIRS for a period of 36 months which is subject to the following conditions.
- Coastline Trailers or one of its nominated service agents will, during normal business hours repair and, or replace any part which in the opinion of us Coastline Trailers, the manufacturer is defective due to faulty material or workmanship provided that the trailer has been operated with is the purpose the trailer has been built.
- Wheels and tyres are not covered under Warranty. Trailers supplied with accessories that are not manufactured by Coastline Trailers are supplied with the warranty terms, conditions and period provided by the manufacturer of any such accessories. Those accessories include but are not limited to jockey wheels, toolboxes, electrical appliances, power points, winches, wheels and tyres.
- All repairs under Warranty are to be performed at the Coastline Trailers factory located at 104 Lower Mountain Rd, Dundowran Queensland 4655. Warranty repairs carried out in other locations require prior authorisation. Unauthorised repairs are not covered under this Warranty.
- The purchaser is responsible to care for their Coastline trailer and schedule servicing every 6 months by qualified technicians.
- The trailer must be used for its indented purpose as designed within load carrying capacity.
- The purchaser will be responsible for paying all service call fees or transport charges, and damages and loss incurred in connection with the transportation of the trailer to and from Coastline Trailers or its nominated agents’ premises.
- Due to the extreme conditions trailers operate under, the surface treatment/paintwork is not covered by this Warranty. Any other items not defined under this warranty are considerred as general wear and tear and are not covered.
- This Warranty does not apply to any trailer which has been:- Subject to misuse, neglect, accident or alteration by any person.
- Subject to misuse, neglect, accident or alteration by any person.
- Damaged or destroyed by fire, flood, Act of God or other inevitable accident.
- Hired to any person or persons.
- Incorrectly loaded or unloaded.
- This Warranty is in addition to any rights or remedies the purchaser has under Consumer and Trades Practices Actor state laws. 8. Unless any addition or attachment to this product has Coastline Trailers specific approval or is sold as a Coastline Trailers product, the Warranty on the trailer is voided.
Coastline Trailers are engineered to conduct a specific purpose and under tested loads and unauthorised modifications or attachments added prior to hand-over may produce stresses for which the intended design may not be appropriate, therefor not originally manufactured and accounted for.
- During the design and production process, Coastline Trailers included certain features which assist in prolonging the life and towing safety of the trailer. Trailers are subjected to extreme conditions both behind the towing vehicle and our very corrosive environment, as a result of which failure to adequately maintain or care for a trailer will allow corrosion to progressively increase.
- Due to the chassis and frame flexibility, roof and wall sealants may require reapplication periodically.
- All custom trailers are non-refundable once construction has commenced.
- Any third party equipment or installations are not covered by Coastline Trailers Warranty
Ready to start designing your dream toy hauler?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!